I haven’t been posting much to this blog lately unfortunately, and there are some legitimate reasons why.
First, adding a third kid in Caiden to the family has definitely cut down on the free time that much more. He stays up later than my older girls which makes it a bit harder to fit in blog posts at night.
Second, work has been absolutely crazy as my team has had a big role in the new ad management platform APT from Yahoo!. It’s going to be pretty exciting watching this product grow, get rolled out to customers, and make real progress in the display advertising business. I don’t think the market and media are grasping what it is exactly yet and how it will help both Yahoo! and its clients, but that will come in time.
Anyway, I hope to get some more posts on this blog in related to the advertising industry and web publishing business, and I have been publishing quicker personal and business thoughts at Twitter which also funnels through to Facebook if you care to get more updates there.
- Related Blogs on apt
- Related Blogs on Display advertising
- A Comment Thread With Fred
- Search engine submission
- Financial Slump Impacting Display Advertising
- Microsoft mobile display advertising CNBC
- Yahoo launches major upgrade to online display advertising system
- Related Blogs on Yahoo
- The Home For A Cat is Your Heart
- Is Yahoo OneConnect the Flock for iPhone?
- Ask Mike: What’s an Antique?
- Dallas Entertainment