Yahoo! Buzz has been a success story for Yahoo! so far with it’s impressive ability to generate traffic for the initial hundred or so publishing partners who were allowed to submit articles to the service.
This allowed for quality control, but kept it from really being an important service for all the publishers outside of the lucky few who could participate.
As Techcrunch reports tonight, Buzz has now gone live for anyone to submit articles to, for any web publisher making the service more diverse with it’s content and allowing regular users to point out great content on the web.
Not only that, if you’ve got your own site my coworker and friend Travis Johnson quickly created a WPBuzz plugin for WordPress that adds the Buzz This! button for easy submission to Yahoo! Buzz of your blog posts.
The instructions on how to install:
1. Download this file.
3. Upload to your plugins directory.
4. Activate plugin.
- Related Blogs on wordpress
- WordPress 2.6.1 is Out Now, Update if You Want
- WordPress Theme Design Contest Series 3 – Vote on Round 3!
- The State of WordPress 2008: Awesome Growth
- WordPress Series 3 Design Contest – Round 2 Results!
- Comment on The State of WordPress 2008: Awesome Growth by Web …
- Related Blogs on yahoo buzz
- Yahoo Buzz Opens To Everyone
- Yahoo Buzz is now open for everyone
- Comment on Yahoo Buzz Opens To Everyone by Keith Dsouza
- Comment on Yahoo Buzz Opens Doors To Everyone by Svetlana Gladkova
- Comment on Yahoo Buzz Opens To Everyone by Ian Mikutel